Motor Protection System
Comprehensive Motor Protection and Control Package
The SI-MPS6 is a Motor Protection System that offers protection, control and supervision for Low Voltage high power motors and is also suitable for motors operating in a Motor Control Center (MCC).
- Monitoring 3 temperature inputs, 3-phase current, voltage and energy
- Power measurement (single phase voltage measurement)
- Statistical data last 10 trips -time / date stamp
- RTD bias for thermal overload
- Multiple Thermal Overload curves
- Too Many Starts pre-alarm, configurable to energize dedicated output relay
- No Start Process – starting method, allowing switching to run, if I > 10%
- Capture and display of min and max RMS, average of 3-phase current, one voltage, min and max frequency
- Ground Fault setting during start eliminates nuisance trips
- MODBUS communication, remote parameter programming, control and supervision.
- 6 programmable analog outputs
How To Order
SI-MPS6 – V – 2 – 3T– M