LOW VOLTAGE SOFT STARTERS
8 - 58A, 220 - 600 V
The Solstart is a compact, analog Soft Starter with 2-phase control, internal bypass and basic motor protection.
The Solstart does not require control voltage to operate and is an ideal solution where space is limited.
- 2-Phase control
- Internal bypass
- Basic Motor Protection
- Ideal for small footprint
- Control Voltage is not required to operate
Typical Applications Include:
- Conveyors and monorail systems
- Weak power source starting (diesel generators, long cables, etc).
- Ratings: 8-58A, 220-600V
- Built-in bypass
- Soft start & soft stop
- Start / Stop with voltage free contact
- End of acceleration contact
- Compact foot print
- DIN Rail mounting (8-22A)
- Suitable for single phase motor
Categories: Solcon SolStart, Low Voltage Soft Starter, Low Voltage Soft Starters
Solstart Product Selection Information
230V, 400V, 440V 480V, 600V
8 – Conformal coating
U – UL & CUL approval
DRM – DIN rail mounting
[outofthebox dir=”/Solcon Literature/Low Voltage Softer Starters/Solstart” mode=”files” downloadrole=”all”]
Need a custom quote?