MEDIUM VOLTAGE SOFT STARTERS
Solcon Data Logger (SDL)
The Solcon Data Logger (SDL) is an innovative solution that delivers remote system diagnostics and maintenance for Solcon’s Medium Voltage HRVS-DN PowerStart and DriveStart.
The SDL includes a multi-signal acquisition system and wave-form capture software that facilitates full spectrum analysis. The SDL is available in three formats that offer increasing levels of data, analysis and maintenance.
- Spectrum analysis
- Option card for existing HRVS-DN installations
- Provides real-time system reporting on critical components
- Monitors line voltage, starting current, relay status, trip analysis and operation
- Available in three options
The SDL includes a multi-signal acquisition system and wave-form capture software
- Multi-channel signal acquisition and recording system
- PC software discplays advanced waveform and analysis
- Expedites system commissioning
- Expedites commissioning of Solcon’s Medium Voltage Soft Starters
- Multi-signal acquisition system and wave-form capture software
- Full spectrum analysis
- Real-time reporting includes line voltage, starting current, relay status, trip analysis and operation
- Data monitors current system status and potential system issues
Solcon Data Logger Options
Solcon Data Logger Product Selection Information
[outofthebox dir=”/Solcon Literature/Medium Voltage Soft Starters/Solcon Data Logger” mode=”files” downloadrole=”all”]
Need a custom quote?